- AUTHOR: Nanda
- TITLE: Antiphon
- CATEGORY: Drama, Post-Movie.
- RATING: PG
- SUMMARY: Neo has something he needs to say. Trinity isn’t sure she’s ready to hear it.
- AUTHOR’S NOTES:
- A short and completely inconsequential post-movie vignette. It’s mushier than I’d like it to be, but hey, I just do what the voices tell me. (Haha, writer joke there… uh… nevermind.) c. December 2001.
- The soundtrack that makes you go “whoa”: The Gravel Pit, Underworld, and Shriekback.
- DISCLAIMER: Not mine, no profit.
The hovercraft had quieted down considerably. In addition to the silenced explosions and alarms, there was also the strong sense of its missing crew — four loyal, one traitor, all dead.