- AUTHOR: Chopsticks
- TITLE: Double Negative
- CATEGORY: AU
- RATING: PG-13
- SUMMARY: “One goddamn grammatical mistake.” Sometimes, misusing the English language can come back and bite you in the ass. Cypher learns this lesson the hard way.
- AUTHOR’S NOTES: This is, theoretically, my first-ever Matrix fic. Theoretically. But that’s only because it’s the first one I’ve posted. I have more. I’m just lazy, m’kay? This isn’t beta’d, except by me, and that doesn’t count.
- Archiving: Anywhere I send it to personally. You may not take it and then ask me! If I want it archived with you, I’ll send it to you. Period.
- DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Matrix or anything affiliated with it. It is owned by Warner Brothers and the Wachowski Brothers. No profit is being made from this. Please don’t sue.
- THANKS: To RRP, who literally wrote the last two lines of this for me. Thanks a lot, Rivey!
“Then we have a deal?”