- AUTHOR: Mara Trinity Scully
- TITLE: Encounter
- CATEGORY: Drama, XO, Post-current movies of Matrix and Spiderman.
- RATING: PG-13, serious theme.
- SUMMARY: Spiderman saves a distressed damsel, much to another hero’s great relief.
- AUTHOR’S NOTES: This piece tickles me. After watching Spiderman twice, I couldn’t help doing this. It’s bizarre, it’s cute, it’s short. Come on. It’s fun. Thank you: To Centaur for laughing hysterically when I told her that I was doing a Spiderman/Matrix crossover. Forgive me.
- DISCLAIMER: Columbia and Warner Brothers? I LOVE YOU GUYS! Kiss kiss.
I couldn’t understand it. The City continued as normal, but something was different. Something…important was going on. And I could sense that it was something I had never been up against. And it had nothing to do with me…or even the City itself. Still, there was a new aura of danger invading the City, but it was…temporary. It would leave as soon as its task was done. But what was the task? What was this shadow I could sense trying to accomplish? And why did I feel like I couldn’t do anything about it?